Friday, January 29, 2010

Awe-tar



Awesome is an adjective that will fall short to describe awe-fully, awe-some and awe-strucking movie named ‘Avatar’. I was a spectator to this visual treat this week and it made me sit back and really wonder the amazing application of the technological marvel called the computer.
Aloud appraisals for the movie were continuously bombarded regarding this movie through various mediums of mass communication. I was overwhelmed by the kind of responses the movie was generating equally amongst the masses and classes together. Thus I had decided to be a critique myself and eye the movie in greater detail to really see whether the movie deserves such an applause. For me the movie delivers, in a big way though. Brilliant concept, astonishing direction, amazing graphics, superb detailing, scintillating camera work and eye dropping visuals. Hats off to the producer of the movie for having faith in such a creation before it was made. 
This was one movie which I thought should never end. It should just go on and on!!! It took me on to an unbelievable ride into a fantasy world, a world created by the use of hundreds of computers and programmers.
            I believe, ’Avatar’ is one movie which has made use of computers to the maximum. The blend of human and machine and creating the ‘avatar’ish characters as close as humans yet keeping a distinction is a skill of a crafted artisan/technician indeed. As one of my friend says, it is a pity for those who have missed the movie, I urge most of those to see it for the photographic, visual and illustrative brilliance called the ‘awe-tar’.

1 comment:

  1. baap!!!!!!!! and i get mentioned in the blog....ajunach baaappp!!!!!

    ReplyDelete