Wednesday, July 28, 2010

'Graph'ing 'Photo' -1


                            Yet another Collection of my photographing experiments


Rankala during night


The sand has always been an exciting medium because of its flexibility 

Below are some of the clicks during a visit to a Pottery shop. The sizes and shapes of the pots interested me to dabble into some captures

















Food is also an interesting subject to freeze in the lens. I believe, making the food presentable and likeable is the craftsmanship of the cook.



Clicking some fishes also gave me an insight into their movement pattern and how one needs to be patient to click the right moment



The fluttering of the wings can be sensed 



My camera moved while clicking this picture below, but nonetheless gave an interesting effect to the image. A rhythmic movement perhaps


1 comment: