Saturday, June 1, 2013

Dream to chat with you


Chatting – what an amazing tool to connect yourself to someone you want to. It is one activity which forms the basis of our being. we as humans are constantly in need to connect to someone. Chatting in person has a personal touch to it. Now, Virtual chatting too has become practical means to share and explore ‘the me’ with ‘the you’. It helps to connect/reconnect with all our past, present acquaintances, friends, relatives alike. A random thought brought up by the 'We chat' group interested me in particular – the topic being 'whom would you connect (anyone alive/dead/ fictional) with in a wechat group'. This topic serves a possibility to explore the imaginative dimensions to connect the me with the unknown. After a exhaustive search within myself, I came up with those five souls I would like to connect myself to.

The first soul certainly has to be my baby daughter. She is seven months old and I am often intrigued by the way she might be thinking at this particular age. The amusement to know what dwells in her mind when me and my family talk, play, make funny faces, sounds in front of her. Does she think of us as a set of entertainers or has got some different take about it. This thought intrigues me. How does she look at things around her? How and what is she absorbing amongst the gamut of things she happens to see each day.  It is indeed a blank hard drive which is going to be fed with data with each passing day. I would definitely like to bond with this thought matrix of hers.

Second soul has to be my brother, whom I could never really talk to because he wasn’t there when I was born. Given a chance I would certainly like to have long and perennial conversations with him. Not having him around and still wanting to talk to him is the unusual dimension which I would like to explore in these talks.

Third soul which I would definitely like to chat and know more about is Chanakya. With the kind of extremely upsetting state of affairs our country is facing, it would be noteworthy to have a comprehensive conversation with him to help our countrymen come out of this rut. How much of his values principles need redefinition in today’s context needs to be questioned and the strategies to overcome the dilemmas our country is facing. His take on the contemporary state our politics is, would help to ascertain  the right track for our country.

Fourth on my list of people I would love to have a chat is Pete Sampras. My sporting hero that he is, would definitely like to have dialogue with him on the game of tennis, how he used to approach his game, his preparations and much more. An interesting chat this would be surely for me, for the kind of humility, grace, dignity he displayed in his entire sporting career.

Lastly I would want to have prolonged chat with is the musical maestro Mr A.R Rahman. A discourse with this genius would surely be enlightening for me. What amazes me about his work is the detailing of music which is being worked out in his songs. As it is said that 'God lies in the details' , and it is in this detailing of his work, that i feel a divine intervention. His work is like a fluid medium which embraces differentiation  improvisation and is always ahead of times. A maverick that he is, would definitely prove to give an insightful dimension to the way one approaches life. I believe there are immense things to be known and learnt from this prodigy , the lessons which are  hidden deep within the layers of silence, humility and focus on his work. It is through these conversations that the true face of this person could be seen.

There could be more to the list of such people to know more about life- but to shotlist these are the people topping my list for ‘Dream to chat with you ’. 

This Post is part of a contest for 'wechat' ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjGoyjH-AuM








1 comment:

  1. Hey there vikrantshinde information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete